Thursday, January 20, 2005

L.A. Friends: I Hope This Helps

I would like to thank my expert correspondent for bringing this website to my attention:

Body Worlds: Anatomical Exhibitions of Real Human Bodies


Some highlights:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Just a dude shootin' hoops.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This I can't explain.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In the service of High Farce, some clever wag placed a fedora on the torn up head of the hapless gentleman shown above. I'd like to meet this hoaxter and learn all I can from him.

(Look near this splayed dude's left nut. You will be rewarded with the awed face of curious child.)


Body Worlds will be on exhibit until January 23rd at the California Science Center. Body Worlds 2 begins January 29th.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?